2014. március 9., vasárnap

Deal with the darkness

And I said to the darkness
"Go away"
"Mayhaps
But with a delay"
It replied

And I lied
That I can do this
till the end of time
For my prime
hangs in the balance

"Leave her alone"
I asked the darkness
"Let her nest and her heart rest
Redeem and be clean"

"Indeed it needs be cleaning"
The darkness replied
"But what about your filth and shadow
Will you set that aside?

For your shadow is as dark 
As any men's
The danger you carry
No innocence"

"Hence I shall stay away
Myself
That's what she hopes anyway
Herself"

"A deal can be cut"
The darkness said 
"But make no mistake
Gentle care I take

For if you show up
I owe you a chase
For you to retreat
There will be no base"

"My soul is for you to eat
Should I skip a beat 
And tremble upon her, gamble away what is left after the theft"

"What you aiming at is bold
The trick you try too old"
Said the darkness

"No tricks whatsoever
I am condemned forever
But how can I trust you
That you'll keep your word?"

"Oh the beauty of it
That bit by bit
I shall doubt you

No insurance 
Just blind trust
Leap of faith in the dust"


--->

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése