2014. április 2., szerda

Fire and fury

And so I've dealt with the struggle as I always have. With peace and serenity. There is no theatrical showdown. No final truth that was hidden, no important tiny detail lost in the frog.

Funny how the thing that was supposed to agonies me and devastate my ego for good actually freed me, cut my chains loose. 

It didn't kill me. If anything it redeemed me. 

I'm glad I was able to love. This isn't proof of burn out. Quite the contrary. No matter the fall and failure I'm still that emotional control freak charismatic basterd I always was. 

Time is a flat circle. This one is complete. And boy was it my personal record. 

Time to get up from the dirt. This quarter life crisis nearly cost me my character. Sure it came handy to evaluate myself and ask a series of core questions, but one must realize when there is nothing more to gain from suffering and self-generated pain. 

Licking imaginary wounds is so last year. 

And with that my friend, this phase has come to a conclusion. There is a war out there I do not care to fight. 

This is not a let go but a different grip. Holding on to something dear without expecting anything in return. A noble cause. 

I only wish that she will evolve and step her game up and wink at the demons. 

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, the light's winning."


--->


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése